What information does IRPA have available publicly?

Campus Counts provides a static graphical display of data on the IRPA website for public use. Using this resource you can find the answers to many frequently asked questions regarding enrollments, applications, degrees, and retention/graduation rates. These documents are summary data are the university level.

Common Data Set: The Common Data Set (CDS) initiative is a collaborative effort among data providers in the higher education community to have a standard format of commonly requested data.

Public reports on are dashboards that also provide student and employee data, but are interactive and allow users to delve deeper and see information for specific colleges, departments, or majors.

When are data updated/available?

Campus Counts and public reports available in are updated in the fall after student and employee data are captured for the semester. Data in these reports represent the official numbers reported to the federal and state governments.

Campus reports available in are updated at various times throughout the year as data become available. See the Report Description tab in each report for more information about when data are updated

What is the process for requesting information?

When you are unable to find the what you are looking for in Campus Counts, CDS, or , information requests should be made via the Information Request Form. You will be asked to provide your name, email address, phone number, a description of the request, and the purpose for the request. Even though the length of time to complete a request is dependent on the information being requested, most requests are completed within 10 business days. You can always follow-up on a request by phone (301-405-5590) or by email (

Freedom of Information Act requests should not be submitted using the information request form. Please follow the instructions on the university’s Public Information Request site.

Note: IRPA only provides aggregated data, if you are looking for lists of individual record data you will need to contact the appropriate data manager, e.g. Registrar or Human Resources.

How can I access Profiles reports?

In the spring of 2018, IRPA decommissioned Profiles and replaced it with This new site has interactive Tableau reports with information on enrollments, degrees, graduations rates, employees, and more. All employees automatically have access to aggregate data on this site.